Travel back to darker times, and enjoy a roguelike deckbuilder adventure, set in XVI Century Toledo. Discover the secrets of alchemy and fight mythical beasts. Hermetica combines card tactical combat and potion crafting, with a unique medieval art style.
Publisher: Abylight Studios
Developer: Red Mountain
- Hundreds of cards to collect and build your perfect deck, divided in three
categories: sulphur, mercury and salt.
- Use alchemy to improve your cards and create items.
- New cards, enemies and levels for each run.
- Tactical battles, based on movement, attacks and the use of special abilities.
- Set in Sixteenth Century Toledo. Visit iconic places in this legendary city.
- Fight mythical beasts from medieval folklore.
- Enjoy art inspired by medieval codices.
TURN-BASED DECKBUILDER ROGUELIKE
Hermetica is a roguelike turn-based card game. Players start with a basic set of cards and must build their perfect deck, upgrade it by practicing Alchemy and use it to defeat mythical beasts and powerful enemies. Each card collected opens new opportunities in combat.
Movement mechanics are based on tactical games: each card is randomly assigned a unique movement pattern that players must use to avoid traps and dominate the battlefield. Ambush enemies and use terrain to your advantage.
PLAY WITH THE OCCULT
Cards can be enhanced through the use of Alchemy, which consists of combining various elements and materials to craft powerful potions and elixirs in our laboratory. Enjoy the occult science based in transmutation of matter.
TRAVEL TO DARKER TIMES
Hermetica is set in Sixteenth Century Toledo. You’ll travel through this legendary city while enjoying art based on medieval codices.
NEW CHALLENGES EACH RUN
Each time you embark on this adventure you will find different enemies, levels and cards to collect.
About Red Mountain
Making interactive experiences and video games since 2015. Red Mountain is a small indie studio responsible for The Crown of Wu (developed under PlayStation Talents program) and Hermetica (releasing 2024).